Quality Mark

ParkCare is affiliated with the Webshop Keurmerk so when you reserve with us, the general terms and conditions of Webshop Keurmerk apply. Below you can see some additional information regarding these terms and conditions.

ParkCare first priority is our customers and we care deeply about the safety and security of our customers. This is why we have chosen to be a member of Webshop Keuermerk. Webshop Keuermerk is a world leader in protecting and securing customers shopping online and is Europe's biggest trustmark. Originally founded in the Netherlands, before quickly expanding Europe wide, Webshop Keuermerk partners with thousands of stores. Webshop Keuermerk is an independent organization whose mission is to protect consumers' interests online and guarantee their safety. As one of Webshop Keurwerk partners, ParkCare is required to comply with all of its rules and regulations.

To further emphasise our commitment to customer safety, ParkCare is also a member of EMOTA, the European E-Commerce association. This association, which has over 150 000 companies as a member brings together companies and industries committed to protecting consumers' interests online. This association which has established a framework of Europe wide rules encourages e-commerce by protecting merchants and consumers and ensures that their a safe, secure online shopping experience for consumers across Europe. As a member of EMOTA ParkCare has also committed to following all of its rules and regulations.

Want to Cancel your Booking?
If you wish to cancel your booking, you can do this up to 24 hours before you are due to use the car park. You can cancel your booking through your account or by contacting us.  When calling, please have your reservation number to hand so we can cancel your booking quickly and easily. After your cancellation, you will receive an email from us confirming your cancellation. If you cancel your booking 24 hours before parking, you will receive your money back. However, you should check the General Terms and Conditions of the parking provider when booking as reimbursement arrangements can vary. Please be aware we have an 85% refund scheme with the other 15% used to cover our administrative costs. For any further questions about our cancellation policy, you can contact our customer service team

Payment methods

Visa icon MasterCard icon PayPal icon

Quality marks

Logo de E-Commerce Europe Logo Webshop Keurmerk